Copyright/Publisher: Magic Bytes, Idea and Realization: Rolf Lakämper, |
Programmed By: Oliver F. Rauch, Rolf Lakämper, Axel Walsleben, Frank Hartmann,
Jörg "Prenzman" Prenzing, Ulrich "Frusty" Schulz, Gerold "Meep" Behlow,
Holger P.Krekel, Holger Gehrmann, Graphics By: Bettina Wiedner, Hartwig
Nieder-Gassel, Sound By: Arno Schröder, Olaf Hartmann, Rolf Lakämper
Release Year: 1987, Genre: Multi Events, Number Of Players: 1 or 2
Q=Up A=Down Y=Left U=Right Space=Fire
Arrow keys for directional movements, ENTER to fire
Displays show the actual strength of one player and general strength
1. Accumulate strength: This can be done by pulling the joystick
back whenever the arm in the central display area has entered an
especially "strong" phase.
2. Prop up arm: Press joystick button.
Tottle's Remarks: Let's go. Beanpole Fred is going to be referee
and will make sure that no one props up his free arm. Unfortunately,
Fred nods off once in a while, therefore stay alert!
Oh yeah, just before you win it might be useful to rattle, as we say
in the West.
The gun can be drawn after the barman's signal. The icon on the far
left shows this, the one in the middle is the present target, and the
beating hearts show the degree of nervousness.
1. Draw guns: Player 1 moves joystick to the right. Player 2 moves
joystick to the left.
2. Arm guns: Direct crosshairs by joystick.
3. Shoot: Press joystick button.
Tottle's Remarks: Don't get nervous, or your little hands will be a
shakin'. Oh, before I forget, there is an old westerner's trick:
Wait until your opponent, nervous as he is, has missed, then pull
the trigger calmly. But don't wait too long, because we all want to
see some fun this day.
Remember that you have not won until you hit all 5 targets faster
than your opponent. That means, if you are faster than him four
times but don't hit the fifth target, the game starts all over again.
Figures show the length of the quid (there you can also see how big a
piece each player bites off. Then chew thoroughly!), and how often
the pot has to be hit. After you have stopped chewing the display
changes. The left frame of the display now shows the strength of
spitting; the figures on the right show the angle of spitting.
1. Lift arm and bite off quid - push joystick forward.
2. Chew - Pull joystick fast left and right.
3. Stop chewing - Joystick forward.
4. Determine angle of spitting - pull joystick back.
Determine strength of spitting - press joystick button.
5. Spit - let go joystick button.
Tottle's Remarks: Well, I think you all chew quids of tobacco
regularly, don't you? - What do I hear, you never tried it before?
Well, then listen to some of good old Sam's tips: The greatest risk
with quid-chewing is swallowing. It tastes awful, so don't swallow
it! Remember not to bite off too big a piece from the quid and don't
chew too long or too short. So kids, chew until the quid is a good
shape. You might try to hit your opponent. On his face would look
The rhythmically heaving udder indicates the beat with which the
joystick should be moved. The content of the milk cans indicates how
much there is to be milked to fill the cans.
1. Milk: Move joystick rhythmically corresponding to the figures
2. Knock the opponent: Move the joystick to the right and press
Tottle's Remarks: Hey, hey, hey! It's no problem to elbow your
opponent of course but make sure the referee doesn't notice it!
Display shows the number of beers you can buy the piano player and the
degree of difficulty of the present dance.
1. Starting position. Joystick in initial position.
2. Lift and bend right let - joystick diagonally to the left and back.
3. Lift and stretch right leg - move joystick diagonally to the left
and back and press joystick button.
4. Lift and bend left - Joystick diagonally to the right and back.
5. Lift and stretch left leg - Move joystick diagonally to the right
and back and press joystick button.
6. Undo jacket (= lift skirt) - Joystick forward.
7. Raise hands to the right at shoulder level, turn hips to the left
(= lift skirt and turn to the right) - joystick diagonally to the
left and forward.
8. Raise hands to the left at shoulder level, turn hips to the right
(= lift skirt and turn to the left) - joystick diagonally to the
right and forward.
9. Bend forward - joystick back
10. Bend forward - simply press joystick button.
Tottle's Remarks: It's all very simple. Just follow the girl -but
keep the beat! Remember that our guys are very spoiled, and if you
miss the beat they will get more upset until they give Joy the piano
player a bash on the nut. And then Joe will not continue playing
unless the one who missed the beat buys him another beer.
First you can see the spoon. There is shown how much stew you are
currently spooning. The contents of the tureen indicates how much
there is still to eat. When you swallow the stew a tummy appears.
The degree of it's fatness shows how much air you are swallowing.
1. Dip spoon in: Joystick back.
2. Balance spoon: Move joystick to the left and to the right.
4. Chew: Move joystick left and right.
5. Swallow: Pull joystick back and press button.
6. Drink: Joystick forward (only possible before you dip spoon in).
Tottle's Remarks: Boy's eat carefully! If you swallow the stew
without chewing you will find yourselves belching. That takes time
and it's bad manners into the bargain. Oh yeah, and keep stopping
for a drink in between times: it helps to swallow more easily. Now
tuck in! Beans are excellent stuff!!!